CHLORELLA - The King of Super Foods
Natural Biology is extremely happy to partner with AlgaRich Vegi-P55 Chlorella, simply the best Chlorella in the world because of its purity and proprietary processing. It is the primary ingredient in 4 GRAMS Everyday Better Nutrition along with Aquamin AG Icelandic Sea Weed Mineral Complex, and French Red Wine Resveratrol, & Green Tea...
Chlorella is a single-celled, freshwater green algae often referred to as The King of Superfoods! Bursting with nutrients, chlorella contains vitamins, minerals, and more chlorophyll than most plant foods. One serving of chlorella contains an equivalent amount of chlorophyll as about 2-2.5 cups of spinach or kale.
Chlorella is also one of the only known plant sources of bioavailable vitamin B12 – great for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet!
Health Benefits Chlorella
Supports your body’s immune system*
Aids in your body’s natural purification process
Supports your digestive system*
Supports your digestive system*
Helps support your energy levels
Contains an impressive nutritional profile with Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron, and more.
Acts as a natural antioxidant
May enhance your aerobic endurance
Can also promote overall health
Why GOLDRELLA ?
Nutritional Value of Our Quality Chlorella Powder
- Common nutrients: Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat
- 14 Vitamins: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, β-Carotene , Naiacin, Pantothenic acid, Folate, Biotin
- 11 Minerals: Fe, Ca, Mg, K, Na, Zn, Cu, I, P, Mn, Cr
18 Amino acids(L-form)
- Essential: Lysine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Tryptophan, Histidine, Threonine, Valine, Methionine
- Semi-essential: Arginine (Essential amino acid for children)
- Non essential: Cysteine, Aspartic acid, Serine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Tyrosine, Leucine, Glutamic acid
- Fiber: β -glucan
- Various fatty acids: Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Aarachidic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Palmitolinoleic acid, Palmitolinolenic acid, Oleic acid, Linolic acid, Linolenic acid, Linoleic acid
The benefits of chlorella depend on how the algae is grown, the species that is used, and how the algae is processed.
Immune & Gut Health – A Well-Researched SuperfoodA quick ‘chlorella’ search on PubMed will lead you to over 6,000 results – even NASA has studied chlorella! A 2007 study by Saiseikai Nara Hospital in Japan suggests that chlorella may support the body’s production of immunoglobulin A (IgA), an antibody crucial to your immune system. Meaning, chlorella may be able to aid in keeping your immune system strong and your digestive system regular. Not a surprise, since 70 to 80 percent of your immune system resides in your gut.
Chlorella Growth Factor – Cellular Rejuvenation*
Chlorella contains Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), a DNA and RNA complex unique to chlorella, that provides the building blocks cells need to rebuild, repair, and rejuvenate.
Vitamin and Mineral Support – A True Superfood
Chlorella is an abundant source of the antioxidant vitamin A (beta-carotene), one of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins. It is a good source of vitamin D, Active vitamin B12 and iron, and even contains small amounts of magnesium, B2, B6, niacin, folate, and phosphorus. *