NORWEGIAN OMEGA 3™ is a superior fish oils because of its purity, potency, and complete chain of fatty acids including DHA, EPA, and DPA which comes exclusively from single-source Manhaden – yielding 720mg EPA and 480mg DHA per serving. DPA acts as a bridge between DHA & EPA, increasing efficacy & bioavailable while it accelerates all the reasons you take an Omega 3 Fatty Acid supplement.
NORWEGIAN OMEGA 3™ is superior to other fish oils because of its purity, potency, and complete chain of fatty acids including DHA, EPA, and DPA. Yileding 720mg EPA and 480mg DHA per serving. It is sourced and harvested off the coast of Alaska, in pristine deep blue pollution-free waters, triple tested for mercury and any other toxins. Nothing but pure Omega 3 health. Molecular Distillation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Menhaden Fish Oil is a natural, non-hydrogenated and structurally unaltered fish oil containing approximately 35% total omega-3 fatty acids with a balanced concentration of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Omega-3s from Norwegian Omega 3s promote heart and cognitive health
- Highly concentrated formula packed with DHA and EPA omega-3s
- Wild-caught, sustainably harvested Manhaden
- Contains heart-healthy Mediterranean olive and sesame extracts
- DPA offers the missing link in complete omega-3 essential fatty acid nutrition
- Higher blood levels of DPA have been associated with better health