PRODUCT BENEFITS & RESEARCH
The Purest Form of Naturally Occurring Resveratrol
In nature not all things are equal, some are superior - and proven by Science!
Natural Biology provides a full spectrum grape extract, Vintage Resveratrol 100%, a "super-antioxidant" made exclusively from French red wine grapes and contains a potent source of naturally occurring Resveratrol. Made of red wine grapes from the famous Rhone Valley in France, this Natural Biology signature supplement (since 2004) is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, reducing oxidative damage to cells, it helps support resistance to oxidation, and provides cardiovascular and cognitive protection. Vintage Resveratrol 100% may help poor capillary elasticity and structure by inhibiting harmful enzymes.
VINTAGE RESVERATROL 100% provides concentrated levels of Polyphenols, Proanthocyanidins (OPC), and trans-resveratrol from Reveratrol Wine - French red wine grape wine extract.
Resveratrol exists in both trans and cis-forms. Only the trans-form resveratrol however is capable of activating the mammalian SIRT1 gene, and is generally cited in literature as being biologically active.
Among Western nations, the people of France have the lowest incidence of heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes, which is attributed to their love of red wine. Natural Biology brought to you France’s secret of longevity in the form of Vintage Resveratrol 100% , the original full spectrum grape extract with naturally occurring Resveratrol. Made of red wine grapes from the Rhone Valley in France, this Natural Biology signature product (since 2004) is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, reducing oxidative damage to cells. It helps support resistance to oxidation, providing cardiovascular protection. Vintage Resveratrol 100% may also help poor capillary elasticity and structure by inhibiting harmful enzymes - as well as all the benefits listed here for Resveratrol.
One reason for the extremely high content of resveratrol in Vintage Resveratrol 100% is the peculiar climate and conditions in that part of the Rhone valley which stimulate the production of increased amounts of resveratrol in the grape skin. Another reason is the exclusive manufacturing process which allows for the selective extraction and concentration of resveratrol in the final product.
Naturally Occurring Resveratrol in French Red Wine Extract May Be One of the Most Significant Natural Vitamin Discoveries in History...
As a result, 1000 mg of Vintage Resveratrol 100% provides the amount of trans-resveratrol equivalent to 200 glasses of red wine.
NONE OF THE BAD: Most Resveratrol supplements are derived from polygonum cuspidatum from China. Natural Biology has concluded through university studies as well as our own lab analysis that polygonum cuspidatum has a low efficacy, contains chemical processing agents from the extraction process and is unsuitable for human consumption. Likewise, many companies are offering wine extract whereas most wine extract does not contain naturally occurring resveratrol; therefore, they may even spike it polygonum cuspidatum. Only a few companies in the world properly process and extract resveratrol from French Red Wine Grape Extract that naturally yields resveratrol that is guaranteed for potency and purity - and has been proven efficient in human efficacy studies.
RESVERATROL SUPPLEMENTS: ACTIVE COMPONENTS
There are three constituents of grape polyphenols that are possibly responsible for the French paradox:
1. Trans-resveratrol- a phytoalexin, an antibiotic compound produced by the grapes in response to external invasion, infection and disease. In grapes, resveratrol is found only in the skins and its amount varies with the grape cultivar, geographic origin, and climate. Red wine contains more resveratrol than white and rose wines as red wines spend more time in contact with grape skins during processing.
- Resveratrol content in wines varies from 0.05 - 1.8 mg/l in white wines to 1.98 - 7.13 mg/l in red wines.
- Red wine resveratrol has made the headlines after studies indicated that it might promote longevity in
- mice on a high-calorie diet as well as reduce obesity-related issues such as diabetes and heart disease .
Resveratrol was first found to help promote healthy longevity in yeast and short-term vertebrates. In mice, the death rate of middle-aged animals on a high-calorie diet plus resveratrol was decreased by 31%5. As a potent antioxidant, resveratrol was also shown to inhibit low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and platelet aggregation.
In an animal model, resveratrol provided cardioprotection by reducing ischemia-reperfusion-induced arrhythmias and mortality. In endothelial cell cultures it increased nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme responsible for biosynthesis of Nitric Oxide synthesis. It also induced phase 2 metabolizing enzymes involved in the detoxification of carcinogens and inhibited in vitro cancer cell proliferation.
2. Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs)- also known as proanthocyanidins and procyanidins. OPCs are found in the seeds of grapes. OPCs are dimer-, trimer-, and tetramer-condensation products of the polyphenolic monomers (+)-catechin and (-)-epicatechin. OPCs are one of nature’s most powerful and readily bioavailable antioxidants. Plasma levels of total catechin and its metabolites in human volunteers increased about five times one hour after consumption of 120 ml of red wine or de-alcoholized red wine16. Serum full grape extract levels measured in human volunteers after 4 weeks of Vintage Resveratrol 100% ingestion significantly increased. Serum levels later dropped by 18% after supplementation was discontinued for 2 weeks, suggesting that grape phenols are quickly depleted when not supplemented.
Procyanidin dimers are considered the most beneficial to health and are the most prevalent in red wine4. In their free radical scavenging capacity, grape procyanidin dimers were about 20 times stronger than Vitamin C . Procyanidin dimers are the correct size to be potent antioxidants and yet be immediately bioavailable. In addition, procyanidin dimers are the correct size for enzyme binding, which may account for the cardioprotective effects of red wine consumption. These enzymes are also critical in detoxifying carcinogensand repairing damaged DNA. Procyanidin dimers prevent oxidation of these enzymes and the decrease of their activity, leading to metabolic disorders and risk of chronic diseases.
3. Anthocyanins- from the grape skins. Anthocyanins have demonstrated in animal studies to be beneficial for cardioprotection, cholesterol lowering, vision improvement, and general free-radical scavenging .
Reveratrol Research & Resveratrol Side Effects
The French Red Wine Grape Extract used in VINTAGE RESVERATROL 100%contains a complex mixture of bioactive compounds, including flavonols, monomeric and polymeric flavan-3-ols, highly colored anthocyanins, as well as phenolic acids and the stilbene polyphen. In mouse and rat experiments, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, blood-sugar-lowering and other beneficial cardiovascular effects of resveratrol have been reported. Research on humans may take many more years in the USA since it takes years of testing to validate results although this has not kept millions of people from going ahead with taking resveratrol supplements.
Resveratrol News: Vintage Resveratrol 100% has no resveratrol side-effects from short-term or long-term use. It can be taken with food or without food. The Resveratrol Dosage that is suggested is 2-12 capsules daily. There are currently over 50 university studies using resveratrol wine.
Resveratrol stimulates the SIRT-1 Gene which has been scientifically proven to expand life - research done in calorie restriction research proves the importance of the SIRT-1 Gene and longevity. The best resveratrol may provide these benefits:
- Resveratrol exhibits therapeutic potential for cancer chemoprevention as well as cardio protection.
- Resveratrol may aid in the prevention of age-related disorders, such as neurodegenerative diseases, inflammation, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
Low doses of resveratrol improve cell survival as a mechanism of cardio- and neuro-protection, while high doses increase cell death.
Natural Biology has been developing products that incorporate naturally reoccurring resveratrol since 2004 - long before Resveratrol became popular and a well-known ingredient. Our expertise is developing products that yield purer extracts to maximize the health benefits for real people is our expertise. Sometimes lab condition and experiments and what actually works in people are entirely different. Our goal is to provide you the best resveratrol possible that is naturally occurring in nature.
Made Fresh Each Month
Bioavailability is how effective any micronutrient absorbs. Resveratrol has the opposite problem most micronutrients have. It absorbs too fast and therefore taking it can be rendered useless. The challenge is to keep the active ingredients in your blood stream longer. VINTAGE RESVERATROL 100% uses the same source of French Red Wine Grape Extract used in all major university research - and by increasing the serving size to 2 capsules daily VINTAGE RESVERATROL 100% makes it possible for you to take 1 capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon - thus keeping resveratrol active in your bloodstream.
Picture- Where the Best Resveratrol Grows: French Vineyards produce the highest resveratrol wine grapes in the world. It is red wine grapes that produce resveratrol. Please note, not all red wine grapes produce resveratrol which is why it is important to insist on French Red Wine Grape Extract for the best naturally occurring resveatrol found in nature.
Copyright: Natural Biology, 2001 to 2022